Dental Savings for Healthy Smiles
The Membership Club is a membership-based dental savings plan that provides the quality care you deserve at a price you can afford. Members pay an annual fee to receive regular exams, cleanings and X-rays along with access to significantly reduced rates on all other restorative and cosmetic dental procedures performed in our office. Plus, the plan offers many benefits including no annual caps, no limits, and no waiting periods. This provides for quick access to the care you need!
1 Emergency Visit
Oral Cancer Screening
Fluoride Treatments – When Indicated
15% Discount on all other treatment (some exclusions apply)
Youth Plan: Up to 2 Exams, Routine Cleanings, and Necessary X-rays
Adult Plan: Up to 2 Exams, Routine Cleanings, and Necessary X-Rays
Perio Plan: Up to 4 Perio Maintenance Cleanings, 2 Exams, Necessary X-rays
*Youth membership for children 12 years and younger.
** If periodontal infection is present, a periodontal plan may be required at an additional charge.
No yearly maximums
No claim forms
No pre-authorization requirements
No pre-existing condition limitations
No one will be denied coverage
No waiting periods (immediate eligibility)
This is a savings plan, not dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other insurance. It is only valid at this dental office; care from other providers and specialists is not included. Plan fees are subject to change.
Membership Club helps to reduce overall dental costs for members. This ensures that they have access to top-quality dental care when they need it. Thanks to the Membership Club, the quality care you deserve is now available at a bigger savings than you ever imagined possible.
You can sign up for Membership Club at the office – ask a staff member for assistance!
• This is NOT dental insurance, rather a savings plan. This savings plan cannot be used in conjunction with dental insurance or other discounts. This plan is only valid at this dental office. Care from other providers or specialists is not included. Plan fees are subject to change.
• If you are a current patient enrolling in the Membership Club, your account MUST have a ZERO balance.
• The plan is not retro-active and will become effective on the date of enrollment.
• It is the member’s responsibility to utilize the services included in this agreement within their plan year limit. Any unused benefits will not be carried over or refunded. The plan is non-transferable.
• In exchange for the care provided under this plan, the covered member agrees to pay all balances in full at the time of treatment. If treatment is not paid in FULL at the time of service, the 15% discount is void. 15% Discount on all other dental treatment (Excludes Ortho, Implants, TMD Appliance and Sleep Apnea Appliances)
• The member has the right to opt out of the plan for a full refund within 30 days of enrollment as long as treatment has not started. If ANY treatment has been performed or if 30 days from enrollment have lapsed, NO refund will be given. The member will be responsible for paying the remaining balance regardless of services rendered.
• Services are based upon a plan year. The full membership dues are due on the date of enrollment
and eligibility will begin at that time remaining active for one year. There are no waiting periods. Your membership can be renewed at the end of each plan year.
• If appointments are broken without 24 hours prior notice, a cancellation fee will apply.